At The Junction works with both corporations and non-profit organizations
to develop their talent.
Career & Executive
Coaching: Sometimes our own needs and goals take a back
Strategic Planning, Teambuilding, Team Development Day Sessions and
a lot more.
Wheather you are starting your own business, going through a mid-life
career chagne or preparing for retirement...
Sue's Coaching Approach
Making every meeting move you closer to your goals through personal
Strategic Discussion: Listening for patterns, desires and solutions to help shape your thinking.
Business Reality: Leveraging 17 years of marketing experience, accountability and analytical thinking to coach you toward getting the results you want.
Custom Approach: Creating a process unique to you and your goals.
Human Potential: Drawing on the belief in limitless human potential to help you overcome barriers.
Change Agent: Using the positive energy that comes from change to reinforce and put your new plan into action.
Fun and Humour: Mixing work and play is found to be a winning combination as you move through the journey.
Empathetic Confidante: A trusted non-judging partner in the process of creating your best self.
• 2 hour orientation meeting discussing client goals,
past assessments, where appropriate
• Recommend minimum of 10 one hour sessions held bi-weekly or as agreed
• Create and implement customized 360° questionnaire for executive clients
• Client owns content, coach designs process to get to goal
• Jointly create assignments in between sessions
• Meet in person or over phone
• Trust, confidentiality and integrity provide foundation for success
What Is Coaching?
Coaching is for people desiring a change. For many,
it may be defining what’s next. For business leaders it may be facilitating
the professional growth of employees and teams to drive results. Coaching is
goal oriented, focusing on achieving results and sustainable life-changing
behaviour in lives and careers.
Seeking greater personal or professional fulfillment and improving performance are two of the most common motivators for engaging a certified coach. A coach will help you navigate through rough waters and hold you accountable as you drive toward your desired destination.
"I find the great thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving…"
Oliver Wendell Holmes 1858
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Why Hire A Personal Leadership Coach?
Now may the time to make that change in your life and
invest in yourself. Coaching is a powerful and structured process that
supports you as you take stock of your life, set goals and an action
plan to pursue them.
Consider the success of others who have benefitted from At The Junction’s results-driven and disciplined approach:
• Managed through a life or career transition
• Identified and explored options on "what's next", designing their Next Chapter
• Prioritized time and workload more effectively to achieve work-life balance
• Started a new business with a marketing plan that works
• Moved past feeling stuck, whether in career or life in general
• Defined meaningful work to maximize personal potential
• Established a personal accountability process for balancing career, personal and home demands
Formed in 1995, today the ICF is the leading global organization, with over 17,000 members, dedicated to advancing the coaching profession by setting high professional standards, providing independent certification, and building a network of credentialed coaches.
At The Junction is proud of the positive feedback we have received from our clients. The quote below is only one example, for more testimonials, please click here.
"Sue Austin is an exceptional coach. She has been a great support to me in the past and possesses the leadership experience and strategic discipline to help you take your career to the next level."